6.27.2011

Eat, Drink and Be Merry- Silverware Kitchen Art


Since my Momsie and Popsicle bought a new place in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, I have found myself frequenting garage sales and Goodwill more and more as we outfit there new place. I have made some terrific finds! I may have found a new obsession! (YIKES!) My husband says not to worry because my attention span lasts about 45 seconds! However, I have recycled some pretty neat finds. Below is what I did with some old mismatched silverware I found at a garage sale and a neat shadow box from from Target!

.10 cents each!!

Target Frame!


All I did was cut out some words using my Cricut...
Glued them on to a pretty piece of 12x12 scrapbooking paper...
Hot glued my pieces of silverware to the paper using ALOT of hot glue...
Put some pretty little bows (also hot glued)...
Inserted the paper in to the frame and VOILA!

It was super easy to make (took me about 10 minutes!) and VERY cheap! The frame was $12, the paper I had on hand and the silverware was .30 cents!

Linking up @...
Tip 
Junkie handmade projects


Running with Glitter

1 comment:

jess@balancing the dream said...

very very cute! I like how it has a little bit of a vintage feel to it!! great project! Thanks for sharing!