8.29.2011

Monday Check-in

I will be checking in every Monday during this journey and setting new goals for myself each week. I've heard that writing your goals down makes them more real and it makes you more accountable... which is exactly what I need.

I weighed in this morning and was the exact same as last week. I did very good staying on track with eating last week (until Friday when I had a serious date with a pan of brownies junk food) but I didn't make it to the gym.

This week I commit to:
  1. Exercising 3 days
  2. Drinking a minimum of 6 8oz. glasses of water
  3. Write down everything I am eating

1 comment:

Manda said...

Way to go, girlie. :)

If having a website would help keep you accountable, Sparkpeople is a great tool & resource. I used them before I joined WW. It's free, so you don't have to worry about spending any extra money. And you get to earn points, which really don't mean anything, but it's kind of a great motivator. "Let's see how many points I can get today!"

I don't use mine very often anymore, but I'm hellolovely, if you decide to join. :)