- Choose your favorite photos and decide which ones you want BIG and which you want small
- Get your frames on the cheap... you will need about 10 of them for display like mine.
- Lay this out on the floor before you start tacking them up on the wall. It is a lot harder to fill in nail holes later.
- Though using 3M hanging strips seems like it would be easier, it is not. Use nails. TRUST ME.
- Look at it everyday and pat yourself on the back. Tell yourself how awesome you are. Who needs Pottery Barn anyway?!
- Use a level. I know these look crooked from the pictures, but it is because I don't take good pictures, not because they aren't straight. I promise.
RBuckley Photography) that remind me of the day that I said "I do" to my best friend. I centered my wall around a quote (BIG shocker there!) and chose a variety of frames in different colors and sizes. And the super great thing??? You can just change around the photos as you create more memories. If you are looking to create a wall like this here are some of my tips...