That is exactly what my New Years Resolutions were... this cartoon really tells it the way it is.
Last night, the hubs *gently* pointed out that I have failed at every New Years resolution I had set. I think a major part of that failure was due to my not writing it down (notice that I am not mentioning how my failure could be due to my severe lack of willpower). I am reading a book right now that says the most important thing about setting goals is writing them down.
So these are my
- Cut out fast food (I will not let KFC's mashed potatoes biscuits make my mouth water... dang, mny mouth is watering!)
- Blog more regularly. I have already put this into action and am succeeding... I think! I can't promise that everything I blog is interesting, but I am blogging!
- Be a more adventurous cook and baker... I just joined the Daring Kitchen. Right now I am just doing the daring baker challenges, we'll see how that rolls before I add more to my plate.
- Exercise. any type of exercise is more than I am doing now, so I would like to improve in that aspect. When the hubs and I look into our future, we know that we want to have babies (real ones... not furry ones) at some point. Before that happens, I need to be a healthier person...we need to be a healthier family.
- Do the household chores before they pile up on me. This includes: laundry, dishes and dusting...
- Put money from every paycheck into savings... even if sometimes its only $10
- Be a better friend.
WHEW! What a list, I have a lot to work on!