10.12.2011

Are you missing me?

Every night I mean to post on here, but I've got so much going on right now! 

Work has been crazy! As you may know, I work at a bank and last week I was in training for a new fandagled machine called a cash recycler that we just went live with yesterday. As a supervisor, this turned into a pretty consuming project and my brain has been hurting. Everything went well, so hopefully now that it is installed and everyone is getting trained it will be smooooooth sailing! :)

Last weekend some friends of mine from high school tied the knot and I was helping them celebrate their marriage. The bride was beautiful and Andy and I had a very good time! It was great seeing some friends that I haven't seen in years and catching up with everyone was surreal. I swear, everybody has babies!

This weekend my baby brother is getting married to a fantastic girl so we've been busy with all of those wedding things as well. I love bachelorette parties... just saying! I am looking foward to a gorgeous wedding and I will be posting some pics next week.

I just wanted to let you all know that I do have some craft projects to post and I haven't forgotten about all of you. Thank you for sticking with me! <3

No comments: