I don't think I wear granny panties. I think I wear cute, yet comfortable and practical undies.Like the ones pictured below.
|Photo from Victoria's Secret|
|Photo via Jennifer at thegloss.com|
So when they hubby accused me of this, the next sentence that comes out of his mouth is "you should wear more thongs". Hmmmm... I decided to try the thong thing out because of the super awesome wife that I am. I mean, of course I have worn thongs... but not as every day undies. Only for special occasions or with really tight pants. but I figured I had permission to go buy some new underwear so off I went.
Alright ladies. Help me out here... I have made a pros and cons list for thongs... the list speaks for itself.
- Andy likes them...
- They make it feel like I have a massive grundie ALL day long... OH WAIT! I do!
- They make the car seat feel colder when I get in
- They cost a lot of money for such a small amount of material
- I just don't think a girl my size should be wearing underwear like this... I mean, who wants to see that?! Certainly not me!
- I just don't understand the point! Why even wear underwear at all?!
Honestly, I think Andy should call it a good day if there aren't any holes in my undies. I mean, seriously... we are married and I stopped caring about the state of my under things 4 years ago! Plus, I don't see him going out and buying sexy boy underwear! In fact, I buy his underwear for him... and I go for comfort. Why are the expectations for girls different?