Height: 24 inches (measuring with a tape measure at home)
Weight: 13 pounds (using my handy at-home scale technique)
Big things for Charlotte this month:
- Rolled over... once
- Laughed... once
- Slept through the night... once
- Sucking her thumb... all of the time
- Easter at Grandma and Grandpa's house
- Helped Mom and Dad babysit Grandma and Grandpa's puppy Hazel
- Went on her first road trip all the way to Madison to visit Sarah and Matt
Sleeping- Charlotte is sleeping in her crib every night and goes to bed around 8-8:30. She definitely likes routine at bedtime (just like her mom). She also takes a nap about 2 hours after she gets up, so normally nap time around 9 and then again between 2-4 in the afternoon.
Favorite Toy- Loving her play mat. She talks and kicks and bats at the toys. She still loves being carried. We are borrowing a girasol woven wrap and we love love it and we are still using our ring sling. She is still not in to the Ergo yet.
Clothes- She is now wearing 3-6 month sleepers and clothes though I can still fit her into some of her 0-3 month clothes that I like. We also moved up to size 2 diapers!
Other fun tidbits:
- She is no good at tummy time... she just lays there are screams. Any tips?
- Dill can't wait until she can play with him, he keeps bringing her toys and giving her kisses