11.23.2011

Things I am grateful for...

It's officially Thanksgiving! Happy Gobble Day!!

On Facebook this year many people were doing the 25 days of thing they are thankful for and though I didn't participate, I think it is really important to take some time out and think of the things I am thankful for.

Here are a few things I am thankful for this year...
  1. Family. All of it. Every single person. We are blessed with wonderful parents and siblings, grandparents, cousins, and aunts. Not everyone is lucky enough to have such a great support system!
  2. My Husband, Andy. Even though he is the one person that literally makes me want to bang my head into the wall sometimes, he is also the guy who will make me laugh when I have had a bad day and loves me despite all of my quirks
  3. Capone and his silly face that makes me smile. The way he cuddles up to me on the couch. The excitement he has when I walk in the door.I am thankful that he is such a good big brother to Dill as he tries to enforce the rules and keep his little bro out of trouble.
  4. Dillinger and his spunky personality. I am thankful that he reminds me that I need to wake up to each day with excitement. I don't know what I would do without all the hugs he gives me.
  5. My job and the company I work for. I have been provided many wonderful opportunities to grow within my career this year and I am thankful that I work for such a great company that treats its customers and employees like they matter.
  6. My Friends. I am grateful for those near and far... I am thankful that I have people in my life that I could trust under any circumstances
  7. I am thankful to those in the military who serve our country and make this a safe place for me to live.
  8. One word. Siri. How would I ever know what the temperature is, or when I should wake up from a nap without Siri.
  9. Books and the people who write them. I am thankful for the places they take me when I need to escape the real world and the characters I meet along the way.
  10. I am thankful for all of the people who read the garbage I write on here. :)

No comments: