You want to know what is even cuter? My baby. Yup. She is the cutest.
Height: 22 inches
Weight: 11 pounds 10 ounces
Big things for Charlotte this month:
- Slept in her crib overnight for the first time
- Rock Star at supporting her own head
- First smile
- Took the sling out of her bathtub
- She will grip toys if you put them in her hand
- Can support most of her weight on her legs
- Attended her great-grandpa's 80th birthday party
- Met her cousins Miles, Hazel and Cecily
- Opened her first savings account (the banker in me could not resist!)
Sleeping- Charlotte started out the month sleeping in her Rock'n'Play next to our bed. She just moved to her crib. Definitely harder on me than on Charlotte! So far we are getting one bigger stretch of sleep (4-5 hours) followed by a shorter one (2-3 hours). We are still playing around with bedtimes and are now aiming for about 8-8:30.
Favorite Toy- Loving her swing this month.She will stay there, awake for the longest time... occasionally taking a cat nap here and there. She also loves being carried. Our Moby Wrap and ring sling are our best friends. She is still not in to the Ergo yet... I am hoping that when she gets bigger she will like that.
Clothes- She is still in 0-3 month clothes. We might have to look at moving up a size in sleepers pretty soon though!
Other fun tidbits:
- She has a love/hate relationship with her pacifier... she does this gagging thing and fake vomits when she doesn't want it (hmm... I wonder where she learned that)
- Charlotte lights up when Daddy comes home from work. He was the first one to get a smile. (Yes, I was jealous...)
- Dillinger is her best bud. Capone is still ignoring her.
- Tummy time is not her favorite time. But she loves being on the floor on her back.
- Loves laying on her changing table. We get the biggest smiles there!